Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Snowball Fight Winners!


It's time for the best part of having challenges ... naming the winner!

To pick the winners I will be using random,org and each participant will be chosen by their corresponding blog hop number.

Just to recap ^^ Here are the entries again!




For this challenge we will have THREE winners .., a first, second and third place ^_^
Each will receive a FREE digital stamp of their choice from the Scrap N' Dipity shop!

Alright, without further ado ,.. here are our picks!

1st Place - #3 - Macu Ojeda!
2nd Place - #1 - Romina Desing!
3rd Place - #4 - Margaret A!

I'll be contacting everyone via email so you can redeem your prizes!
Since this was our FIRST challenge, and we didn't do the typical Winner and Top 3 winners I have created some special badges to display on your site.

You can grab them below!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Everyone did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me as the third winner and for the special badge. I received your email, thank you, and I have answered it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete